Welcome to CENTREDMVET. Our operations are focused on 24/7 emergency and specialty veterinary medicine in Montreal, Blainville and Saint-Hubert. Now more than 450 people who work every day to foster the mission that drives us, to promote the well-being of companion animals and we are proud to claim that we are the only reference center 100% Québécois, that is to say managed and owned only by Quebecers.
Reporting to the Marketing Director and working in collaboration with all team members, you will be responsible for working on various digital marketing projects for each company in the portfolio. In this context, we are looking for an agile person who has the ability to master different brand identity concepts with different objectives.
- Develop and plan each brand’s digital strategy, manage web platforms and deploy advertising campaigns across all digital media
- Plan the social media and newsletter editorial calendar for each brand and ensure its implementation,
- Set up digital advertising campaign calendar for each brand,
- Design SEM, programmatic and social media buying advertising campaigns (Facebook, Instagram, Tik Tok, LinkedIn, Google Ads (Search and Display)),
- Establish goals, budgets and timelines for each campaign,
- Manage advertising campaigns and optimize their budgets to get the best return on investment (ROI),
- Monitor engagement and adjust strategies accordingly. Monitor results of various initiatives through analytical tools (Google Analytics),
- Generate performance indicator (KPI) reports and propose improvement strategies,
- Optimize website and blog content for search engines (SEO),
- Ensure the maintenance and updating of the website, social media and internal and external newsletters, participate in their development and continuous improvement,
- Follow best practices, content, tools and trends in social media,
- Monitor the competition, monitor the integrity of our brands and follow market trends.
- Experience in communications-digital media and university degree in related field
- 2+ years of SEM experience including campaign creation, optimization and analysis
- Deep knowledge of the following tools and platforms:
- Google is my business
- Facebook Business Manager
- Google Analytics
- Google Search Console
- Facebook Ads, Instagram Ads, Google Ads (Search, Display, etc.)
- Social media platforms are Facebook/Instagram/TikTok/Youtube
- Various digital communication tools (WordPress, Mailchimp, Hootsuite, Canva, Photoshop, ).
- Good command of SEO search engine optimization techniques and SEO tools (SemRash, Yost, etc.).
- Very good knowledge of campaign KPIs
- Excellent command of written French, good command of written English
- Basic knowledge of a video creation tool is an asset
- Google Ads, Google Analytics, Facebook Blueprint Certification is an asset
- You have an excellent knowledge of organization and priority management
- You are comfortable in a multi-tasking environment, you have an introvert attitude
- You are innovative, creative and proactive
- You have very good analytical and strategic skills as well as a developed spirit of synthesis
- You care about brands and you know how to show caution, rigor and attention to detail
- You are diplomatic and have a good team spirit
- You are very sensitive about the well-being of pets
- You are curious and want to keep up to date on web and social media trends